Sunday, February 8, 2009

For Everything There Is A Season

"For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven" - Ecclesiastes 3:1

Indeed, the words of Solomon ring true, and the time has come for me to become a pastor. I am very thankful for the past two years and the wonderful privilege that I have had to serve as your Sunday School Director. I praise God for what He has accomplished during this time, and I have no doubt that He will continue to bless the Sunday School of Highland Park First Baptist Church.

As I follow God's call to serve as the pastor of Morningside Baptist Church, I want you to know how much I love each and everyone of you, and we will truly miss you. May you continue to serve to see souls saved, lives changed, and God glorified!

1 comment:

Nuno said...

Yes Sir!
You da Man!